THE WRONG WAY
Newly single, Lisa meets Bob through a friend, Alex at a nightclub, Michael at the gym and Renny online. A hectic work schedule limits her time so she chooses Michael. Six months later she dumps him after discovering he has a criminal record and a week later learns through a friend that Bob has an STD. Disillusioned by the hazards of dating, she wishes there was a better way.
THE XOXY WAY
Sarah meets Kevin through a friend, Richard in a bar, David online and Jack at a concert. As a credentialed XOXY member, Sarah searches XOXY the day she meets each one and discovers that only Kevin and Jack are also credentialed. She decides to date Jack first and falls in love on the first date. Six months later they are choosing wedding venues.
Did you know?
Over $85 million is defrauded annually due to dating scams
1.1 million people in the United States have AIDS, 16% of whom are unaware that they live with the infection
1 in 3 American women will be sexually abused during their lifetime, according to George Mason University
1 in 5 women has been sexually assaulted on college campuses, according to a White House task force
What XOXY is?
- XOXY provides a personal security credential with no results or personal information in the app (if a person fails they are not in the app-no negative consequences). The credential last for six months.
- Avoids an awkward conversation in person and online.
- Affords a free tool to screen whether your potential date has any felonies, sex offenses or an STD and includes a real time photo.
- FOF allows family members and friends to protect their loved ones.
- Supports Internet Dating Safety Act for matchmakers, Meetup groups and online dating sites.
Stop Guessing, Start Knowing!